Classic Slider Broken!

Hey forum,

I recently ran into an issue with sliders which I’ve disabled for my live site. You can see the problem on the staging site https://dev.platefit.co home page and https://dev.platefit.co/community page. The slider isn’t changing slides and the slides are stacked vertically and all visible simultaneously. I thought it was an issue with the WooCommerce update but I’ve since deactivated it and doesn’t seem to be the root issue. I don’t recall updating the theme recently. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Bi There,

Please confirm you are fully updated.

If yes, please try testing for plugin conflict turning off all third-party plugins especially cache and performance related plugins.

If the issue persists, please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

It was a conflict with WP Rocket when minifying JS. Thanks @Joao!

Glad to hear and thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.