Classic Slider broken in Pro

Obviously your classic slider element is broken in cornerstone editor since one of the last two or three updates. I’m running the latest version (updated today).

Following js error is showing in developer console:
Uncaught TypeError: jQuery.easing[jQuery.easing.def] is not a function

Caching Plugins were not active while testing this issue.
I’m going to replace the slider with a third-party plugin, so I don’t need further support.

Hi,

I tried the classic slider in my test sites and it seems to be working fine.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.