Classic Recent Post Element Break Page

Hello!
A topic around this issue has been posted before but it was never resolved. I just updated our wp-version along with a bunch of plugins for the first time in a long time and it rendered our landing page completely blank. It looks fine in cornerstone edit mode but the published version shows nothing.

The rest of the pages remained intact and after some research I found that the “Classic Recent Posts” element is causing the issue. If I remove it the page will work as it should but adding will break the entire page except for the top menu. I don’t even how to begin solving the issue.
Thanks
/Dave

Hello @StudioRubox,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looking at the source code it looks like the theme files are corrupted. Can you please try manually updating the theme files? You can refer following article:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,
Thank you for the response. I updated the x-theme and violà, that did the trick! Almost too easy. :grimacing: Appreciate the help!
Cheers
/Dave

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.