Classic raw element coding problem B&B theme

I am using a template from xtheme and one of the raw elements that were programmed aren’t displaying the same in the editor as on the website. They are suppose to be clickable and zoom in slightly like in the bed and breakfast theme. They don’t work on the website. I included the code that I have. paddlefishingsystems.com

Kayak
SUP Board
Canoe coming soon

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! I see that you have enabled coming soon page and when trying to login, I’ve got the following error.

ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect.

Could you please confirm on your end?

Thanks!

Sorry about that- different login for a different website. I updated the password.

Hi,

There are syntax errors in your code.

eg. You missed closing parenthesis


<span class="bg" style="background-image: url(http://paddlefishingsystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Kayaklunkerlander2.jpeg;"></span>

I change it to this

<span class="bg" style="background-image: url(http://paddlefishingsystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Kayaklunkerlander2.jpeg);"></span>

I went ahead and fix it.

Kindly check in your end.

Thank you for the help! I looked at the code a long while too and I can’t believe it was just a parenthesis! I appreciate the help. Looks correct now :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.