Classic promo element

I’m using the newest pro theme. The ‘ID’, 'CLASS, and ‘STYLE’ input fields are not showing up (under the PROMO IMAGE area) when I use the classic promo element. All other classic elements work normally. What would cause this issue.

All my other PRO installs I have work fine.

FYI - I have disabled all plugins and manually replaced both the parent and child theme files and this does not fix issue.

Thanks,
Jeff

This did not fix the issue.

Hey there,

This looks like a bug when in multisite. Please try updating to the latest version of Pro and if it doesn’t solve the issue, I’ll post this to our issue tracker.

Thanks.

I’m back in business. The update fixed the issue. Thanks for your reply.
Best,
Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been fixed by the update.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.