Classic Promo Box Height

Is there a way to make all the boxes in a row the same height?

I am using them in the second to last section from the bottom, The Team. sciencevisualized.com

I tried the CSS from two other posts about this problem but couldn’t get it to work.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Please follow https://xthemetips.com/create-columns-equal-heights/286/ or https://xthemetips.com/code-examples/equal-height-columns/

Hope this helps!

I put in the flexbox code from the link you provided and it doesn’t seem to be working.

Hi there,

Please do not add a semicolon to the class name that you add. It should just be flexbox and not flexbox;.

Then add this custom CSS:

.flexmethod {
    display: flex;
    align-content: stretch;
    flex-wrap: wrap;
}

.flexmethod .x-promo {
    border: 0;
}

.flexmethod .x-column {
    border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.075);
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.