Classic Icon List

Hi there

I have a section with 2 columns both containing classic icon list. I have images for the icons and these are animated. However I notice that they are really slow on loading until you are almost past them. Is there a way of speeding these up a bit.

I am using pro.

Thanks.

Hey Eileen,

Please double check if you’re using the Classic Icon List as it has no animation setting.

I believe you’re using the Classic Feature List. It’s the Animation Offset that is set to 50 by default that is responsible for the delay. Please try a higher value. I’d recommend trying 70 to 100.

Hope that helps.

thank you Christian I will try that and yes you are quite correct it was the Feature List !

Kind regards

Hi Christian

I cant actually find that setting anywhere! I have double double checked

Hey Eileen,

In that case, please give us the URL of the page where you’ve added the Feature List and access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

OK no probs

Hey Eileen,

I’m sorry for the lack of info. The Animation Offset would only be available if you have set Connector Animation other than None.

I tested setting the Animation Offset to 100 and now the animation begins earlier.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you for all your help.

Thats much better now.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.