Classic icon list item and classic items not availble

I am using Cornerstone Version 7.2.5 and X Theme Version: 10.2.5.

When I add elements to the page using cornerstone I no longer have Classic Elements available but still see them on older pages. How do I access the legacy classic elements?

Hey @MCCST,

Thanks for reaching out!

You need to enable the classic elements settings. To do that, go to Cornerstone > Settings and enable the Classic elements.

7270d334ea417008b620369e7c619c7d.png

Hope that helps.

Thank you .
i was now able to add the classic icon list items. I am able to change the font color of the icon but I am not able to change the font color in the link. I am using the css in the style at the bottom of the element like a standard classic text element:
color: #00000; padding-left: 15px; font-size: 20px; font-weight: 400;
Is there some other syntax I need to use with this element?
Also how do I set it to display as an underline on the link?

Thank you

Hello @MCCST,

The inline element style for this element is not going to work on the anchor for this element so I would suggest you please add a custom CSS class.

About-The-Tests-Page-Cornerstone (26)

Now add this custom CSS code to global CSS or page CSS to change the anchor color and underline the anchor text.

ul.x-ul-icons li.list-item-anchor a {
    color: #50575e;
    text-decoration: underline;
}

Please feel free to change the color as per your design and you may change the class name “list-item-anchor”, please note if you change the class name you must change it into the CSS code as well. The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you very much. That worked great.

Do you have any kb articles or recommendations on how we create a "smaller "icon with less spacing between the icon and the hyperlink? I could not find another smaller icon in the icon lists.

Thank you.

Hi @MCCST,

Glad that it worked for you. Unfortunately, there is no specific documentation available for that right now.

Thanks

Is there any way I can add my own icon to the library or reference a different icon I upload?

Thank you

Hi @MCCST,

Unfortunately, there is no option available to add custom icons.

Thanks

Is there any way to set a class for a “classic text” rich text bullet list so that we can use it without the white background “on hover” showing op on this page?

Hey @MCCST,

Certainly, you can achieve that by utilizing custom CSS. However, creating custom CSS falls beyond the realm of our theme support. I strongly recommend seeking assistance from a developer or considering our ONE service, which provides answers to questions outside of our theme support.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.