Classic Google Map - Map Hue bug

Hi team,
I am working on a client website where I am using the Classic Google Map element at the contact page.
I found a possible bug, triggered by hitting Map Hue for entering a value, this causes a major error on the Outline (left work-bar). When this happens, I need to reload the page in order to be back to work.

This WP install is all up-to-date, including PRO.

Console output:

Thanks for your attention!

Hello @seofreelance,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you, I am to go through the bullet list and back with secured details if no new findings.
Ricard

Hi Ricard,

Great and let us know how it goes. In the meantime, if you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

Dear team, after testing a backup of the production site back on staging environment and finding the bug again and again through taking parts out of the install, I went through a brand new staging site, fresh install from scratch.

• PHP7.4
  • NginX web server
  • Defined 512mb
  • Just PRO, no plugins; Not even Akismet or Hello Dolly
  • Empty database

Same bug, as originally seen on production site running Apache, PHP7.4, 512mb and WP + PRO up to date.
Everywhere I tested, same issue :sweat_smile:
As described it should be fair easy to reproduce (if real bug), just drop a Classic Google Map and try changing its Map Hue.

Bonus track:
Tested the same issue on a client site using X and it is positive, Map Hue also breaks the toolbar (left frame).

Thank you for your attention.

Hello Ricard,

We believe that this is a conflict between the Classic Google Map element and the latest theme. This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Thank you.

Thank you Rue, will wait until it is fixed.

Hi Ricard,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.