Classic Gap - Not working right inside Cornerstone 2.1.6

I just updated to Cornerstone 2.1.6 and found that Classic Gaps are not displaying right inside the builder.

There are two issues I see at the moment:

  1. The Classic Gaps are displaying twice their height.
    As an example, If the gap is 200px tall, it is displaying 400px tall.

  2. All classic gaps are being displayed regardless of being hidden on a specific screen size.

macOS 10.12.6
Safari
login info following in the next post…


EDIT: This is still an issue in Cornerstone 2.1.7.

Hi there,

Thank you for your report. I could recreate the same thing on my installation. The problem seems to be available in the builder preview, it is showing ok on the front end of the website.

I reported this to our development team. Kindly stay tuned for upcoming releases to have a fix regarding this.

Thank you for taking time and reporting this to us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.