After an update, I noticed the flip card elements completely broken on all browsers except Safari. They seem to work fine on mobile too, just not desktop/laptops. I’ve tried custom CSS from reading other posts on this issue but nothing helped. I saw that they do work by looking at another persons site on Chrome so I know there’s a workaround code, I just need help to identify it. So far I was able to get the front to look correct but functionality is not there (nothing happens when you hover or click on the card). Here is a test page where you can see the issue: www.splendentfilms.com/test-page
Hi There,
I can see the issue on your site but then using the same theme versions and stack it is working for me. There’s no error too on your site when I check your site. Can you try disabling rocketloader then check again after that? Let us know how this goes.
Hi Lely,
Looks like rocketloader is the culprit. I’ll try to find a way to get it to work together. Thank you!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.