Classic Feature List Icons not available

Since the update, I cannot choose icons anymore. Is there something I am missing or is this going to be fixed in a future update?

Hi @dtourcreative,

Thanks for writing in.

There is no report regarding this issue.

In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Hi there, I am sorry but this particular site is under high security so I am unable to give access to it. It’s a new product launch that they are protecting. I can send a screenshot of the admin panel for the icon module. There is no way to choose the icon. It just defaults to the diamond. How can I send a screenshot?

Hi There,

We’ve just release a maintenance update addressing a handful of issues and one of that is the inability to set image or icon on featured list item.

Changelog

Please update to Pro v1.2.1 or X 5.2.1 / Cornerstone 2.1.1

Remember to clear all caches after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

Hi there, I have updated. The icon choice is now there but unfortunately there is no way to change the colour of it. Can this be fixed as well? I have flushed all caches.

Ah! They just kicked in. Don’t know what was up there. Fixed. Thank you!

Not quite, The colours are a bit messed up. If you try to put transparent in for the BG colour, it doesn’t stick unless you first change the colour to something else.

Hi there,

I tried the classic feature list icon on my local installation and it seems to be working as normal.

Would you mind providing the URL of your site so that we could check it?