Classic Feature List Element Not Formatting Correctly on IE10

HELP! - I’m schedule to launch my site tomorrow (Monday 1/8). Just noticed a problem with the formatting of X “Classic Feature List” elements on IE10. The Text of the feature list appears under the Graphic. I’ve run into this previously on outdated versions of X and Cornerstone. But, I am up to date on X 5.2.5 and Cornerstone 2.1.7. It’s only happening on IE, not Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla.

  • I don’t have any custom CSS on the element, column, row, or section.
  • I’ve deleted browser cache.
  • I’ve tried switching to the parent theme.

All yield no luck. Is this a known Classic Feature List issue on IE10? Anything I can do to solve the problem? Here’s a link to the page. Scroll down until you get to the “ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE” Classic Feature List.

Here’s an image of what you see:

Ah, I see X is only compatible with IE11. Let me try to upgrade. I’ll check back in.

All the formatting looks good in IE11. Thanks. Sorry for the confusion. Closed.

No worries. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.