Hello,
None of my classic feature icons are loading. See this page as an example: https://wetried.it/services/meal-delivery-services/hello-fresh-review/
Hello,
None of my classic feature icons are loading. See this page as an example: https://wetried.it/services/meal-delivery-services/hello-fresh-review/
Hi @chiphanna,
Thanks for writing in.
I could see that there is an icon however it is hidden. The opacity CSS is 0 it should be one.
Try to set your animation settings to non,

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Turning off the animation worked. Now, it looks like none of the animations on the site are working (same page, scroll down - I have fade turned on in sections). I had this problem on another Theme X site this week and I just turned off the animations. Is something else going on or is this a bug?
The animations are triggered by some javascript that watches for when you’ve scrolled a certain distance. If for some reason that script fails, it would prevent the animations from initiating. At the moment we don’t have any known bugs that would cause this. It’s most often a conflict with another plugin or caching system. I see you’re using CloudFlare’s rocket loader. You could try disabling that temporarily to see if it makes a difference.
You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.