Hello there,
When I add text the Link Text section it does not appear below the Content Text.
Even if I try a <br>, it seems to be placing inline with Content Text and I need it on its own at the bottom.
Please advise.
Thank you.
Hello there,
When I add text the Link Text section it does not appear below the Content Text.
Even if I try a <br>, it seems to be placing inline with Content Text and I need it on its own at the bottom.
Please advise.
Thank you.
Hey,
To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
I found a work around by using an <a href> in the Content Text.
Glad to see you found a solution.
Thank you