Classic Feature Box and List Displays with correct alignment and colour in Cornerstone, but not when live

My feature boxes are displaying ok in Cornerstone editor but not when published to live. The only change I made as to the slug to change the page name? The Feature boxes have lost alignment and the colouring.

Hello Sharon,

Thanks for posting in! After doing the updates and/or site changes, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Sharon,

I have login and made some changes. I was able to save it and can be viewed on the frontend.

Please test your site again and let us know how it goes.

It is the newborn-photographer page and this is what I see in Cornerstone, which is how I want it

But when I look in a new in private browser window for the published site it does not have any of the colours and the formatting is wrong the columns are not inline like this.

Hi Sharon,

I have created a template with the mentioned page and loaded the same in a test page, and it works perfectly fine. Please find the URL for the test page in the secure note.

Thanks

Hi, thank you I saw that your test page as working so I renamed, added the NextGen gallery to the bottom and put in the SEO information for the page and now it isn’t working. It has the same behaviours as the published page which is that it views ok in Cornerstone but not in the view edit option.

This seems to be working today and reverted back to how it was? Has there been some update or changes in the last 10-12 hours?

Hi Sharon,

It’s great that it starts working at your end. Although a point version has been released a few hours back, your site is still using the previous version which I checked last time.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.