Classic Elements updates

Hello, one of my sites has not needed any content updates until now. However, everything is up to date. Now, I am unable to edit some of the classic elements.

How do I edit or update classic elements?

Hi @tdub3,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that the classic elements are not enabled from Cornerstone > Settings > Permission > Elements. I would suggest you enable and check if that works or not. If it is already enabled, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– Specific page where you have added the elements

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello,

I added a secure note. The element I am trying to edit is on the homepage, just below the header and navbar.

Hello @tdub3,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your website it seems that the page builder and classic element are working fine on my end it might be the issue of the browser cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache from the cache plugin temporarily deactivate the cache plugin and recheck it.

Thanks

@prakash_s

I am trying to edit the Author section, which is right about the section you selected.

Hi @tdub3,

The existing author data comes from the Classic Author element which takes the Author ID as a parameter. So if you want to change the Author, you need to change the ID. If you want to change anything related to the current user, you need to edit it from the specific user profile from the User menu.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Ahh!! Thank you for your help!!

Hi @tdub3,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.