Classic Elements in Cornerstone

Hi, I recently updated to the new X / Cornerstone theme (it’s been a long while since last update - prob summer 2017). anyhow i saw that all the old Cornerstone Elements I used on my site were now labled “Classic …” which makes me wonder if that means i have to change all the elements on my site to the newer version of the element (those without the “classic” in the name) as it sounds like the “classic” versions may be going away at some point? Anyhow, I have started the process of trying to move from the “Classic” elements to the new version of the same elements but there are several “Classic” versions that don’t have corresponding “Newer” elements to match … for example “Classic Essential Grid”, “Classic Envira Gallery” “Classic Revolution Slider” … there are no “new” versions of these elements available to update to. Am I missing something? Don’t I need to go through and update all my elements so i am no longer using “Classic” anything?

Hi @molly234000,

Thanks for writing in.

Other features of the new elements are not complete yet and we are still working on it. However you don’t need to worry with the classic elements because there are no information that it will be removed but there will be no updates.

The only information is that there will be an option that you will not see the classic elements when editing in cornerstone.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.