Classic column at 480px and smaller not formatting properly

Hi guys,

I am running Pro 1.2.7 and on one of my pages when the classic column goes down to 480px and smaller instead of the three columns show up as three rows, they stay as 3 columns forcing text off the right hand side.

The page is right here - https://dcgstrategies.com/services/

Any ideas of what’s causing this?

I’ll reply with login info next

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your site, in mobile view there is two section coming with three columns, one is stacked each other another is three column. Which is not present in the desktop view.

Please confirm if this is intentional?

When I login to the page and trying to edit with Pro builder, the site having several JS issue, which is preventing the page load properly.

Your page is facing a cs-vendor.js issue, due to server blocking the fine to load properly.
Please overwrite the theme file via FTP if you haven’t done any customization to code, it may fix the issue.

Please refer to this post https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cs-vendor-js-makes-cornerstone-not-load-preview-cant-edit-pages/23849/

How people faces similar issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

@basanta - Thank you for the prompt response and actually you were correct it was a stacked section that was causing the conflict. Once I removed the problem went away!

Thank you!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.