Classic cards not showing

Not been paying attention to the site https://www.raisingstatus.com and noticed that the 4 classic cards I had are not showing at the front end, neither are the grid portfolio items.

At the back end I do see Any ideas of a fix etc thx

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing, I don’t see that content on your site. Did you remove it ?

Let us know.
Thanks!

No I didn’t remove it, that’s the problem, in skeleton view you can see the fields there too

Hi there,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

I tried the plugin tests, the problem still persists

Hi there,

Could you try this first to make sure it’s not due to CloudFlare?

  1. Please login to your CF Account
  2. Go to Speed section and turn off CSS and JS Minification
  3. On same section, please scroll down and turn off rocket loader
  4. Go to Cache section and purge everything

Then please test it again, the card is controlled by javascript, and javascript loading order is affected by rocket loader.

Thanks!

All sorted :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.