Classic card not reaching bottom

Hello,
Can you please tell me how I can get this card be the same height so there isnt any white space showing? The url is:


Thanks in advance : )

Hello @Jennine,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

On my end Card element seems to be working fine. Can you please confirm? Please see screenshot. https://cloudup.com/cP6ysaz0e3U

Thanks.

Hello,
Try making the browser bigger and you should see the gap. Thank you

Hi there,

The problem that you are experiencing is that the description section for the left card has 2 lines but the right one 3 lines. That inconsistency makes the problem. I suggest that you enforce a minimum height to the description section to fix the issue.

Please add the CSS code below to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

.card-subtext {
    min-height: 85px;
}

Thank you.

Hi Thanks so much for your response. I see what your saying but unfortunately that did not work. I tried putting a min height on other classes as well but it still did not fix it either. Thank you

Hey @Jennine,

Try this

.x-card-outer .x-card-inner {
    min-height: 580px
}

Thanks.

That worked thank you

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.