Classic Card Font Color

Hello,

I am using the Classic Card and the text/content on the front of the card is visible in the editor but when I view it regularly it is not there. The text/content on the back has no problem.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please check your content for any unclose tags and unclose custom CSS. Also, clear all your caching plugins.

If the issue persists, please provide us the site URL.

Cheers!

Hi there,

Thanks for the details.

I have check the page and what was causing the issue is the text in Revolution Slider:

<span><font color="white"> Digital Marketing quickly establishes credibility,<br>conveys a clear call-to-action<br>and 
exemplifies professional presentation.</span>

Notice that you missed to close the font tag.

I have gone ahead and fixed it to:

<span><font color="white"> Digital Marketing quickly establishes credibility,<br>conveys a clear call-to-action<br>and 
exemplifies professional presentation.</font></span>

The text should be visible now.

Hope this helps.

perfect. thank you

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.