Classic Card Feature Content

Hello there

I am using the classic card on my front page. I want a title for the front part but I do not want any content there. If I remove the content, it automatically fills it with

“This is where the text for the front of your card should go. It’s best to keep it short and sweet.”

I don’t want that there, I want nothing just the title I specified.

For now I have put in a - so that this annoying text won’t appear but I really just want it to be blank.

Please help with my issue thanks :slight_smile:

The site is www.creativesexpress.co.za

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You may insert a single or more space characters so that it will not be empty and no text will display. Leaving it empty with no space characters will display the default text. Space characters should help you.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

You are a lifesaver, thank you :smile: and such a simple solution yet it eluded me!

Double thumbs up for another quick response

We are gratified that we’re able to help you with this.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.