Classic Card button target blank

Hi Folks

I need to be able to have some of my Classic Cards button links open in a new tab as the link is off site.

What is the best way to do this on a per card basis as I do not want all Classic Cards button links to do open in a new tab?

Cheers Claire

Hi there,

I suggest that you go to the classic card element which you want to have the link opened in the new window, and add a class name for it. For example: blankopen.

Then kindly go to X > Launch > Options > JS and add the javascript code below:

jQuery('.blankopen a').attr('target', '_blank');

That should do the trick. From now on you can add the class name to whatever element that you like and the link inside that element will have the URL opened in the new browser window.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.