I have assigned a link to the back button in the Classic Card element. How do I make this open in a new window? It is the middle of three Classic card areas in the middle of the page titled “Sites & Buildings”.
Please advise. Thank you.
I have assigned a link to the back button in the Classic Card element. How do I make this open in a new window? It is the middle of three Classic card areas in the middle of the page titled “Sites & Buildings”.
Please advise. Thank you.
HI there,
Thanks for writing around! Please give your middle card a class e.g linked-card and then add the following script in your Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global Javascript
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
$('.linked-card a').attr("target", "_blank");
});
Don’t forget to clear your browser’s cache after adding the code. Let us know how this goes!
Worked great! Thank you.
Glad to hear it, Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.