Classic Block Grid Not Deleting

Using version 5.2.4 of X and version 2.1.7 of Cornerstone.

Once a Classic Block Grid has content in it, I can not duplicate or delete the element.

You can however delete the element when it’s first added to the page. Are you aware of this bug and when can we expect a fix to be implemented?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We are aware of the the case where the Grid is not showing up in the Cornerstone preview. Our team is in communication with the creators of the plugin to know more and resolve this issue.

Meanwhile, if you wish to remove the grid, please enable the Skeleton mode. You can locate it in the left side panel:

This mode will enables you for faster layout response and easy access of the elements on the preview area.

Best Regards.

Hello,

I am experiencing same problems - block grid can be deleted and created first time it is added to the page, but when I switch focus to another element and then back to grid, duplitace and delete buttons do not work anymore.

As suggested here, the Skeleton mode (third icon on the left) solves this problem - when I select grid here, I am able to delete or duplicate it via icons on the right side.

Hi There,

Thanks for sharing this information. It’s good to know that you were able to delete the element using the Skeleton mode.
Meanwhile, our developers is already made aware of the issue. Hopefully they can resolve this soon.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.