Classic accordion issues

I put two classic accordian elements on the same page. In between them a gap. They are displaying my books. The second one under the title 365 Parenting Series looks like it should but the one above it shows one of my books, and then indented a bit is the next one and so on. They are the same element and I inserted all the text and photos the same. How do I get the first one to look like the second one.

https://sheilaellison.com/books/

Thanks!
Sheila

Hey Sheila,

Thanks for writing in! Did you inserted the two Accordion element individually or used one Accordion element and inserted the other one as an accordion item using a shortcode? Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your page in Cornerstone?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Sheila,

There are broken anchor <a> tag on the first and second accordion item and that mess up the HTML markup. I did go ahead and fixed those (see screenshots)

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.