I am needing to create a number of these on a page. Is there an easy way to set the image sizes so that they are all the same, or do I need to edit each image separately?
Thanks
I am needing to create a number of these on a page. Is there an easy way to set the image sizes so that they are all the same, or do I need to edit each image separately?
Thanks
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, most likely your issue is the image height because the promo image width is uniform. We can use the default class of promo element to adjust the image height.
.x-promo-image-wrap img {
height: 200px;
}
However, this will ruin the aspect ratio of some of your promo images, there is really no foolproof on this other than having the images in the same size in first place.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.