CLASS for Header Container

Hi

URL is www.btmv.rest

I am trying to adjust the padding right on a header container. I have set the default setting in Pro to -200 such that I can centre the Headline on the header (appears centred on page). No problem with this. However, when the size of the media drops, the padding becomes a problem and I would simply like to padding to revert to 0. Accordingly I have entered the following CSS in the Global section using a class identifier (header). However there must be a problem with the code as it is not working.

The code I have used is:

@media (min-width:481px) and (max-width:767px) {
.header {padding-right: 0px;
}
}

Can you please help?

Many thanks
Craig

Hi Craig,

Can you clarify which header it is? On which part of what page. I have checked homepage source code and I don’t see any element with class header. The custom CSS is there but no element with the class header. If you give us a screenshot of what you are trying to achieve, that would be better. Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for your response. I’m sorry I should have mentioned the page.

The page the header is on is: www.btmv.rest/photo-gallery

Unfortunately I am unable to give a screen shot at present as Themeco’s Server seems to be down.

That said, the question is with the header. Presently on media that is between 481-767px wide, the Headline GALLERY is centred on the page, but NOT in the header. The reason is that the Padding Right setting on the container for this Headline is -200px. This setting is just what I want for anything greater than 767px. However for media width of 481-767 I would like the Padding Right setting for this container to be 0px. I was hoping that the code I entered above would achieve this result. However it doesn’t. How would I fix this?

Thanks
Craig

Hi Craig,

Is this for the Gallery headline? If so, kindly try this code:

@media (min-width: 481px) and (max-width: 767px) {
    .hm4.x-bar-container {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

Perfect!
Thanks so much for your help
Craig

Hi @Nicra3,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.