Citation on Quote Post not showing and also need date removed. StackICON

Hi I’m using ICON stack, when I create a Quote post I put the text and the citation in place as shown below

And the post appears without the citation (the forum doesn’t allow me to upload two images in here to show how it looks because I’m a new user)

I want the author of the quote to show on the post and also remove the date.

I appreciate your help

Hi There,

Thank you for the screenshot. You may want to use a BLOCKQUOTE element or shortcode instead. That will give you what you are trying to achieve.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your Suggestion Lely, however the styling won’t show as I like. I appreciate the time and the suggestions anyway.

There’s no style options for the Blockquote element/shortcode. For that, you’ll need custom CSS. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like