Chunks of the home page disappeared after Cornerstone upgrade

A very important website has empty sections now.

It can cost me my job because I cannot fix it.

I created an admin user for theme.co see below.

Here is the login info

Hello? Is anybody there?

More information:

This section and three other sections below it
appear on the home page but the content of these
four sections stopped appearing.

There is a snippet of transparent code appearing that says:

" disabled>

What is this random transparent, non-selectable code appearing here?
This element and three other elements stopped appearing on the page.
The sections appear but the content in these sections does not appear.

See this in the screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/l7OiDZe.jpg

I hope to get a response on this “support” ticket in this support forum, here on the third day after submitting it.

Chris

Hi there Chris @RR40,

I’ve just tried to take a look at this for you, but got an incorrect username/password error, can you double check the provided details please?

Is all caching deactivated, any cache plugins, services such as Cloudflare etc?

That disabled certainly shouldn’t be displaying there, have any parent theme files been modified at all?

I hope to get a response on this “support” ticket in this support forum, here on the third day after submitting it.

We’re showing the topic was started 23hrs ago and was bumped a few times, whenever you respond to a ticket it “resets” in the queue.

Thanks!

Hello, thank you for the response.

I reset the password.

I turned off CloudFlare so it is gray and passes through.

I cleared cache in W3TC (a thousand six times).

Hello,

I waited too long to get this repaired (even though I’ve spent most of the last days and nights trying to solve this).

I needed to restore the site back to ten days ago.

I’ll manually redo all the updates from that point to now.

Please close this ticket.

Chris

You’re welcome, Chris.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.