I’m seeing some “placeholder” variables in my style sheet when I view things in Chrome’s inspector.
It’s not pulling in the real color value. Is there a way to fix this?
thanks
I’m seeing some “placeholder” variables in my style sheet when I view things in Chrome’s inspector.
It’s not pulling in the real color value. Is there a way to fix this?
thanks
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
It seems to have fixed itself. I did resave the fonts template and typography settings again, perhaps that refreshed the database contents. I’ll see if I can find what triggers it better next time.
Hi there, Glad that you managed to fix the problem.
Cheers.