Child Theme Upgrading issue to PRO

HI I recently found out I could use the new Pro theme and got a free upgrade—thank you guys!

However, when I uploaded the pro theme and I modified the template info in my style.css from “x” to “pro”, nothing changed.

The theme window under appearances has the following look:

but as you can see on the upper right hand corner, X is still running.

I have a feeling that there is just a simple solution to this. What am I doing wrong?

Please note that I have upgraded my license for two websites and am experiencing the same issue on both.

Hi there,

I suggest that you go to your Themeco Dashboard and click on the Child Themes Panel:

And download and install the Pro Child Theme:

Then move over your customization from the old child theme to the new one.

Thank you.

Thanks Christopher that did the trick!

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.