Child theme stylesheet not loading correctly

Check out my website ybony.com

For some reason, I don’t know why all of a sudden some styles started to get messed up when I’m not logged into the site admin.

The only thing I could find in the console is that www.ybony.com/wp-content/themes/x-child/style.css?ver=5.1.1 was not loaded even though I didn’t write any styles in this stylesheet, and when I’m logged into the site admin everything looks fine.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! First of all, could you please try removing your custom CSS rules added to your Customizer and see if that helps.

Thanks!

As mentioned above, I didn’t write any CSS in the X-Child stylesheet.

Hi There,

What Darshana meant is try removing any custom CSS you have on Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global CSS, not the child theme’s style.css file.

I am not seeing any issue on your site though, please clarify and clear your browser’s cache.

Thanks,