My website is http://dev.thecakequeen.ca and I’m using Pro.
I was having trouble getting a font installed in the child directory and ended up cleaning it out and starting over. When I went back to my site and tried to edit the front page I found that all elements were now “Classic” and I’m unable to add anything but classic elements to the page.
Hi There,
Your elements are classic because you built them with the classic elements before the release of Elements V2.
The difference is that before the release of V2 Elements your elements were not called classic.
I checked your website and you can still add the new elements, but in case you want to take advantage of the new feature on your already built elements, you need to delete them and add them again.
Hope it helps!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.