Child Theme not loading on live server

Hello,

I have dandoadvisors.com up on a staging server (dando.staging.wpengine.com). I was able to install the the child theme on the staging server, no problem. However, the live site won’t let me activate the child theme. I try and activate the child theme and it just goes to the Pro (overview /wp-admin/admin.php?page=x-addons-home) page.

I’ve tried uninstalling the child theme and reinstalling and I get the same issue over and over again. The only big change is simply the /blog page - I added a sidebar.

Any suggestions?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

In secure note.

Hi There,

Upon checking, I see that your child theme is already activated on live server (https://snag.gy/vbgSVd.jpg).

Could you please confirm ?

Thanks!

That’s odd. It wasn’t doing that before.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.