Child theme install uninstall problem

Hi there.

I tried installing the child theme to change functions file. That didn’t work, however, so I went back to the main Pro theme. However, following that I have no longer access to the content of WP > appearance > customize. (See attached image). I then tried uninstalling the child theme - however, with no change - still no access to the WP > appearance > customize menu.

1
What to do?

2
Why can this happen? Pretty annoying.

Thanks.

Hello @nblund,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please assign administrator level access to the account? Also you are supposed to access Pro Theme options panel from Pro > Launch > Theme Options. I have created a screencast that you can refer:

Thanks.

Hi there.

Appreciate your hint, however :slight_smile: I wish to add my own css, which I used to do under WP > appearance > customize. I cannot accomplish that via Theme Options as far as I can see. Secondly, the image I sent you tells me something is wrong. So would appreciate you looking into it a little more. I have now assigned administer rights to the account.

Thanks.

Hi there.

I am really sorry. Hadn’t checked for possible plugin conflicts before contacting you. That was indeed the problem - a plugin that you do not support caused some menu items under WP > appearance > customize to be hidden. So things solved.

Thank you for your support.

Hi @nblund,

Happy to hear that you have found the problem.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.