Hi,
Thank you for your reply, found what I think is the correct place now.
I thou still got my problem and I have now found that get_header() is the bad guy.
This is how my php-file looks like:
<?php
require realpath(dirname(__FILE__).'/init.php');
require realpath(dirname(__FILE__).'/backend.php');
require realpath(dirname(__FILE__).'/shared.php');
get_header();
?>
<div class="store-outer mf-login">
<div class="store-container">
<div class="store-content">
<div class="store-header">Login</div>
<form method="post" action="<?php echo htmlspecialchars($_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]);?>">
<div class="store-content-flex">
<div class="store-item">
<p>Användarnamn:</p>
<input type="text" name="username" id="username" placeholder="_______________________" value="<?php echo $username;?>">
</div>
<div class="store-item">
<p>Lösenord:</p>
<input type="password" name="password" id="password" placeholder="_______________________">
</div>
</div>
<span class="validation-error"><?php echo $error;?></span>
<div class="store-footer">
<div class="store-button"><input type="submit" value="Logga in" /></div>
</div>
</form>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<?php get_footer();?>
My problem is that get_header() and get_footer() doesn’t return anything, they are blank. In version 4 this worked great but after upgrading to 5 there is no header or footer code in the output html.
No error message what so ever.
Any clue what this can be?
Thanks