Checkout page: no “Ship to a different address?”

Hi There

I need some urgent help. I have a customer doing lots of sales on his website. However after the last updates the checkout page does not now have an address section and ship to different address. It only has a billing address section.

Please could someone help asap. Thank you so much.

Kind regards

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi Joao

Thank you for your reply. I have now managed to sort out the problem I believe. Just monitoring at the moment. I upgraded woocommerce to 3.07 which seems to have sorted it out. But if not I will get back to you.

Again many thanks for your help.

Kind regards

You’re most welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.