Checkout Page Layout

Say, on this checkout page. For some reason all the fields don’t go all the way across the page. https://honorandremembernebraska.org/checkout/. Suggestions?

Hello @rkassebaum,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The fields do not go all the way across because in your row settings, you have selected 1/3 + 2/3 column layout.

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 8.14.16 AM

Please edit the page and set the column layout to 1 only.

That’s so weird. I’m getting this error now. Can’t figure out how to attach a pic. Getting an iframe incomplete. So, page won’t pull up. Any suggestions.

Hello @rkassebaum,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Login Info - Having trouble finding secure note button

Hi @rkassebaum,

The reason behind the issue is that the generated CSS does not apply to the page. I went ahead, and added a class to the column and added the following custom CSS to the Content CSS of the page.

.testcol
{
    min-wdth:100%;
}

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Cart, Checkout pages are WooCommerce reserved pages, currently, it’s not recommended to edit Woocommerce reserved pages through the builder due to hook conflict.
I would recommend using the standard editor (WordPress editor) for Woocommerce reserved pages.

Thanks

Thanks so much. I will check it out.

Randy

Hi Randy,

You are most welcome, please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.