Checkout and Cart not showing up

Hi,

I set up WooCommerce on my site and within the setting of WooCommerce I set up the cart, checkout, and shop pages. The Shop page is showing the products great, but whenever I want to checkout or view my cart, nothing happens, I can view only the header and footer. How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Delfina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tried to check your sites associated with your licenses but they seem to be under construction at the moment. There could be a conflict which is preventing the pages to work. Please follow the troubleshooting guide here first https://theme.co/docs/common-issues

If the issue persists then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Thank you! I left a secure note at the top

Hi Delfina

Currently, it’s not recommended to edit WooCommerce reserved pages through the builder due to hook conflict.
I would recommend using standard editor (WordPress editor) for WooCommerce reserved pages.

Hope it helps.

Hi! I ended up figuring it out! The shortcodes where missing from the actual page.

Thank you!

Hi Delfina,

Glad to know that you are able to resolve it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.