Checkboxes not working using Theme Pro

Hi,

We have a weird issue with checkboxes not working, specifically using Woocommerce Filters. When we try and click a checkbox nothing happens.

I have stripped the site back to using only Woocommerce and the filters plugin to see if we had a plugin conflict and the issue persisted.

I’ve pulled out all of our custom CSS from theme options and any additional functions we created in the child themes functions.php file. The problem still persists.

I have tried the site running a default Theme (Twenty Twenty One) and the issue is resolved.

I’m not sure if it’s something to do with Ajax or the checkboxes themselves. We are having an issue with STRIPE payment boxes not showing when the STRIPE payment radio button is activated, I have a feeling the issues are related.

I would appreciate some help in identifying what the issue is.

Thanks, Chris.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out!

I recommend to run again the troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks, I have tried all of those points. I have even installed the theme on a new Wordpress install to test (which is working) I have a feeling it has something to do with Layout for the shop we are using from the layout builder.

I would appreciate it if you could look for me.

Thanks.

Hello Chris,

We have not tested the said plugin and have never been reported with the conflict you are talking about. As this is a 3rd Party plugin issue and we don’t have any control over the plugin code, I would suggest you contact Plugin Author on this and let us know the feedback.

Thanks for understanding

Hi, i think has something to do with the layouts. Can you take a look to see if we have set this up in the correct way or what could be causing checkboxes to not work?

Hi Chris,

I have checked that and found that it is working fine with the Default Shop page, but not working with the page you created using the Layout Builder. Although it is a 3rd Party plugin issue, still I will report it to our issue tracker for further investigation. But please remember that we do not guarantee a fix nor compatibility for conflicting plugins.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.