I wish to use a chat . Unfortunately the provider does not give me an option to put it where I wish . I know that this is out of your service . but i am asking you just for an advice . I wish to integrate it into the right slide and activate it after clicking the button . The provider is giving me a script option , but I am not sure if could be working there . thanks
Hi there,
Try adding the code in a Raw Content element in Cornerstone.
Let us know how it goes.
It works only in pages but I can not add it in the right slide .Unfortunately i can not use the cornerstone in the slide i attach a screenshot of the options that i have . thankks for your help . @Jade

Hi There,
You cannot inject a script into Text area as you have tried. The easiest way would be to use a the Raw Content element as mentioned by @Jade .
Or else you need to contact a developer to implement another solution.
Thanks!
Could be possible to give me an advice please ? How could be possible to embed it ? I am fully aware that this is not part of themeco but at least i have seen that usually you are trying to give advice or help us thanks
Like this question where you have given more advices and it is a javascript as well .
Hi there,
Would you mind also mentioning which slider plugin you are trying to add the button to? If it is a third party plugin, we cannot provide much support to it.
If you would want to load the script on a single page, you can use the same code that was suggested on the thread that you have linked but you have to update the page id to the correct page ID.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.