Changing Woocommerce Store Appearance

I wanted to change the way our store front appears and I am not sure how to do this.

  1. The Prices don’t display until you click on them or hover your mouse over them and I want them to be visible right away.

  2. When you click on a product- the product page shows a large picture of the image with multiple images you can add fro the customer to scroll through. The images are displayed over the picture and I want them to be either on the left side or below it, just not covering the photo.

  3. Is there a way to add a slider at the top of the page so that it scrolls through our products that we have for sale.

thank you

Hello @Whirlyboard,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

  1. You can add following CSS under X > Theme Options to change the behaviour of product prices and positioning of thumbnail icons:

    .woocommerce li.product .entry-wrap {
    top: calc(100% - 10em);
    }
    .flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs {
    padding: 0;
    }

  2. Although it can be achieved by Revolution Slider but out of the box WooCommerce Product Slider is not a featured offered by X Theme. However, I am sharing links of Product Sliders and few other resources that you can take a look:


https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/


Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.