Changing the page you see when you land

Hi there,

I have been learning so much and I am so thankful for the support on this forum.

Currently, my site opens up to the blog page (https://healthysuperfoodie.com/). I would like it to open up on the ABOUT page (https://healthysuperfoodie.com/about/). How do I do this?

I like the blogs flying across at the top- so I will then have to create a BLOG page as there is not one yet.

Thanks for the help,

Margs

Hi Margs,

As I understood your post, you wanted to make the about page your homepage, right?

If yes, then you can set it in the wordpress admin dashboard [ Settings > Reading ] .

Select the static page option and choose the page you want to set as the home page (which in your case the “about page”)

You can also set the blog page later in there, it’s the one labeled as the “Post page”.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.