Changing text under cart totals

when we add something to the cart and it brings up the cost, and you select a shipping method it brings up the text “calculate shipping” that you click. how can we change the words on the cart form calculate shipping to upgrade shipping here?

http://vps28450.inmotionhosting.com/~outdoordogsupply/cart/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Since the child theme is set up, please add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

// Change Calculate Shippingto something else
// =============================================================================
function change_calculateshipping_text($translated) { 
  $translated = str_ireplace('Calculate Shipping', 'Upgrade shipping here', $translated);
  return $translated; 
}
add_filter('gettext', 'change_calculateshipping_text' );
// =============================================================================

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Could you also tell me how to change the text next to the bottom price when you add product option. Right now it says Fees Amount. I would like it to say Add on Price. Example when you click on any of the option that add price on this product http://vps28450.inmotionhosting.com/~outdoordogsupply/product/garmin-alpha-tt15-combo-build-your-own-bundle/ you will see at the bottom before the add to cart button there is text the says Fees Amount and the price of the Fees Amount. I need that text to be change to Add on Price. Could you please provided me with the code to fix this. I would let you into my store but every time I have tried you can’t get in so please just provide me with the code and I can add it. Thank you.

Never mind I figured it out. :slight_smile: Thank you for helping with the Shipping text.

You’re very welcome! Have a great day!