Changing Text Size

I’m just trying to get to grips with X Theme and I must say I’m finding it to be an uphill struggle. Doesn’t seem at all intuitive or user friendly.

I’m using Integrity One and the standard font size on the demo pages was of a reasonable size (11px ish) , but after editing something else in cornerstone it suddenly jumps to 24px. I’ve reloaded the demo template twice and the same happens every time. And I cannot find any way to set the base font size. I’ve tried the Typography settings but they don’t seem to have any effect. Can you please advise.

Richard.

Hello Richard,

Thanks for writing in! Have you tried checking out the Typography and the responsive typography settings?
Please check this out: https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-x-5-1-0

And please also check the page whether it is using the responsive text or not. You can manage it in Settings > Responsive Text. To know more about responsive text, please check it from our knowledge base here:
https://community.theme.co/kb/shortcode-walkthrough-responsive-text/
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-text/

Hope this helps.

Hi, Thank you for your reply. I have tried all settings and combinations on the Typography section, but the font size on page does not change. I cannot find the Settings>Responsive Text setting and your link does not work. Are you able to give more specific direction?

Richard.

Hey Richard,

The responsive text setting can be manage when you are editing the page in Cornerstone.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Regards.

Thank you for your help. I was editing your Demo Home page and eventually found that the text size was being set by inline css as follows… p class=“resp-p-timeline mts mbn”.

Ideally I would like to set up the header to look something close to my website - see private below - I would like to reproduce the blue background, logo and social icons and the grey menu below. Is this possible with X Theme? What would be better still is if I could copy the complete header & footer from my website into the X Theme somehow. Are you able to advise on the best / easiest solution?

Summary

Web: www.craft-products.com
X: www.craft-products.com/wp

Hello Richard,

Please remove resp-h-timeline from the headline and resp-p-timeline from the text element because this is being used as the class selector for the responsive text. Once you remove it, the font sizes will now be following what ever you have set up globally in X > Theme Options > Typography.

Hope this helps.

Yes, thank you I can do that not that I’ve found it. I must say I’m surprised that you think it’s a good idea to put inline styling in your demo content though. Did you see the second part of my previous post enquiring about matching the header style to my website?

Richard.

Hi Richard,

It’s possible with X but will require some customization which is outside the scope of support that we offer.

Though this is entirely possible with PRO Theme Header Builder. Please check link below

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.