Changing Style of Font and Spacing in Cornerstone

I am attempting to change the font style of the “Text” element in cornerstone to match that as defined in the Appearence->Customizer, which it is not. It is defined as grey text with spacing, yet shows up black text with less spacing. Currently if I use the “Classic Text” element, it shows up the way I want, yet is less compatible with the current version of Cornerstone.

Also I want to change the default margins that are created on each side, and the various aspects of spacing, such as the default padding between sections, and the default padding between an image element and text element.

How do I go about doing this?

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

Here is an example post: https://yeshualucis.intothemythica.com/2018/02/07/2018-2-7-regal-revere-fellowship-and-progress/ this has the style I want using the “classic text” but it automatically creates unnecessary margins inside the post. If you test the regular “text” box it creates narrow spaced black text.

Hello There,

The classic text or the default text is inheriting all of its properties from the Body and Content settings in X > Launch > Options > Typography > Body and Content.

When you add a text element or any other v2 element, it has it’s own default styling. You will have to mix and match the text element or v2 elements settings to mimic the same settings as the default body and content settings.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.