Changing Renew Footer Icons

Hi,

Is there a way to change the YouTube icon from the YouTube-Square icon to the YouTube-Play icon in the footer.

I’ve only seen CSS to change the icons with a PNG file but I would like to swap it with another one of your icons.

I would like to do it with CSS if possible. If not i’m happy to try any other means. I’m using Renew.

Thanks

Hello @stefanguy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to change YouTube icon:

footer.x-colophon.bottom i.x-icon-youtube-square:before { content: "\f16a" !important; }

Thanks.

You are a wizard my friend! Thank you a bunch, worked like a charm. And thanks for the quick reply!

Is there a directory where I can find the codes “f16a” etc. May change some other icons also. Thanks.

Hello @stefanguy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can take a look at following document to get fontawesome codes. https://fontawesome.com/cheatsheet

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.