Changing post title position from center to the left in mobile devices only

I would like to change the position of the titles of posts in categories to the left, they are centered by default. I would like to apply this only to mobile devices and not to tablets or desktops.

I will send a link to one category as an example in a secure post, please do not share the url or mention the site in public.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Please add this CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

@media (max-width: 480px){
    .entry-title {
        text-align: left;
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        line-height: 1.2;
        width: 100%;
    }
    .p-meta {
        text-align: left;
    }
    .p-meta>span {
        margin: 0;
    }
}

Thank you, that did the trick.

Hi @Bark201,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Well its actually causing a small issue. Its also pushing the tile to the left inside the post on mobile devices. I just need the title to be left aligned in categories and not inside posts.

Can you help me with this? I would have tweaked the CSS myself if I knew how.

Hi again,

Please use this CSS instead:

@media (max-width: 480px){
    .archive .entry-title {
        text-align: left;
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        line-height: 1.2;
        width: 100%;
    }
    .archive .p-meta {
        text-align: left;
    }
    .archive .p-meta>span {
        margin: 0;
    }
}

Cheers!

Thank you, that worked and im very happy.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!